Please note that this module is considered "beta" at the moment. Please see the Roadmap section below for a list of features which are planned, but not yet implemented.
This module attempts to bring together several functions and techniques for working with the Banner system, by Ellucian.
This module is neither provided nor maintained by Ellucian.
This is the system used by the University of Louisiana at Monroe (the university which orginally created FlightPath). As such, we have several functions, routines, etc, which we use to pull Banner data into FlightPath.
Set-up guide: http://getflightpath.com/node/996
- Loads courses and titles from Banner in a nightly routine.
- Loads local (non-transfer) student courses automatically from Banner, live
- Imports transfer credits and equivalencies for students in a nightly routine
- Populates advisor_student table (to keep up with which students are assigned to which advisor) in a nightly routine.
- Imports transfer_institutions table (keeps track of locations and codes for outside institutions which transfer credits may come from) in a nightly routine.
- Imports students & refreshes users table (for student users) in a nightly routine.
- Imports faculty/staff users table in a nightly routine.
- Populates the transfer_global_eqv table required by Transfer Search module.
You will also need the Oracle API module.
Requires at least version 4.4.1 of FlightPath to run.
Please read the README.txt file for instructions on modifying and customizing this module to suit your needs.
These are features not yet implemented, but are planned.
- Bring in students' standardized test scores, either live or nightly routine.
Core 4.x Releases
Core 5.x Releases
Sorry, there are no 5.x releases at this time.